A selection of Australian real estate heavyweights, entrepreneurs and coaches will assemble in Brisbane for the first Real Estate Sales Event (RESE) Conference proudly sponsored by Diakrit and Domain.
On the 26th and 27th of July, agents from The Agency, Harcourts, Ray White, LJ Hooker and Coronis to name a few will take over the W Brisbane, the country’s hottest new hotel following it’s much anticipated opening in April.
The impressive lineup of speakers includes:
- Mat Steinwede (No. 1 Agent McGrath)
- Marcus Chiminello (Director Marshall White)
- Matt Lahood (CEO The Agency)
- Andrew Coronis (Managing Director Coronis)
- Cynthia Morton (Author, Emotional Fitness Specialist)
- Julie Masters (Founder & CEO Influence Nation)
- Pauline Nguyen (Owner & Co-founder The Red Lantern)
- Justin Nickerson (2017/16 Australasian Auctioneer of the Year)
- Alexandra Porter (No 1 Queensland Suburban Agent 2017 – The A List)
- Haesley Cush (Principal Ray White New Farm, Spring Hill & Living Here Cush Partners)
- Nyree Ewings (2018 REIQ Salesperson of the Year)
- Toby Johnstone (Editorial Director of Domain)
- Dick Karlsson (Co-founder Diakrit)
Organizing the event is Karuna Dimelow, COO of Coronis, who set out with the goal to collaborate with some of Australia’s iconic real estate brands and develop a well-rounded, affordable conference that was born and bred in Queensland.
“The RESE Conference is a personalized experience for new or experienced agents, where they will learn the strategies and tips that the most successful people in this industry have used throughout their careers,” Ms Dimelow said.
“We have designed a holistic program that focuses on the key challenges that agents face everyday… and we’ve sourced the masters of those topics to come and share their knowledge.
“Mat Steinwede will share his strategies on how to win business, Marcus Chimenello will talk about how to dominate your core market, Julie Masters will provide innovative ideas and tips on how to best digitally market yourself while Cynthia Morton will discuss mindset.
“We’re breaking it down to the basics in order to grow the industry, upskill agents and genuinely improve the reputation of the real estate industry, that’s the goal of this conference.
Matt Lahood from The Agency said he was excited to speak at RESE and share his key leadership strategies and the lessons he has learnt over the last three decades.
“Over my 30-year career, what I am most passionate about is helping and watching people grow personally and professionally,” Mr Lahood said. “The Agency has grown rapidly over the last year and every day I am talking to team members about their career goals and dreams.”
Early Bird tickets on sale now at www.rese.net.au